Friday 27 September 2024

Update

Hey guys,

This is Kyle here today. I'd just like to take the opportunity to address the absence we've had in posting over the nearly 3 months. Without going into too much personal detail, we've undergone a little bit of a change to the team and unfortunately aren't all going to be out and about tackling rooms together - at least for the near future.

That said, you can probably see the blog has undergone a fresh lick of paint, I've spent a bit of time re doing it, fixing up the links, and most importantly, undergoing a name change. 

For the most part, I'll be running this blog and the spreadsheet as a sole operator. Only posting my own adventures with whoever I end up going out with. I will also be steering away from the dedicated ranking system and more so focusing on detailing my experience as best I can without giving away spoilers to the room!

As always, my main goal is to have a point of reference for all the rooms I've done, and if it's something anyone out there enjoys reading, all the more better. 

I do appreciate anyone who takes the time to read this, and I'll be sure to get some new content out there soon!


Kyle
Escape Artist Reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment